- Pick Blueberries
- Make Your Own Blueberry Jam
- See Bees Make Honey
- Take a Wagon Ride
- Pet and Feed the Goats, and See Them Play.
- Learn how they Make Goat Milk and Goat Cheese
- You Can Milk a Goat Yourself!
- Try Goat Cheese and Goat Fudge
A staycation is like a vacation except you get to STAY close to home. Have just as much fun, without the extra time and expense of going on a long trip.
If you were planning a getaway on your own, you’d have the chore of researching everything yourself. Instead, leave it to an expert. Chef Paula, owner of LilChefs.com Special Events, has come up with the perfect combination of activities for a memorable day for your family. Why try to figure it out from scratch when you can join us for our 5th annual Fun on The Farm Day?
P.S. You’ve come this far, so I know you’re interested. Be a hero to your family and give them a fun, engaging, and wholesome experience they will be talking about for years to come and never forget. It takes lots of planning to put together a day with this many amazing elements. But leave it to Chef Paula, who is a professional Special Event Planner to create the perfect day for you. Also, you won’t need to stock up on fruits and vegetables at the supermarket the prior week, because you can get them all, grown right on the Farm. Join us for this once a year adventure.
P.P.S. After you create your free and easy account, you’ll:
- See Prices and Availability of Tickets (instantly added to menu)
- Download Chef Paula’s recipe for Mini Blueberry Muffins (coming soon!)
- Tell us how many people are coming, compute the price & Reserve your spot at this event
- Get a LINK for the Affiliate Program: It pays $5 for every family referred. No Purchase Necessary.