Mexico-National Chili Month** Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili
By Popular Vote of our students last week, this lesson has been Upgraded to …
The Halloween Spooktacular now also includes the “Halloween Tortilla Chip Trio Recipe!”
Cooking With Stars has now added a Virtual Supper Series to its offerings. From the comfort of their very own kitchens, families will join our Zoom on Monday nights at 6:00 PM to cook dinner together. They will travel to Italy, Mexico, Greece, France, U.S.A. and for the last class, vote on a People’s Choice destination menu. No passports required!
Families are encouraged to invite grandparents or other beloved relatives to join their Zoom and watch the kids cook supper. While COVID-19 has separated families from being with their relatives, Cooking With Stars brings them together in their favorite room of the house: the kitchen. This is the place where delicious memories are made!
- We will start cooking PROMPTLY at at 6:00 PM.
- Please register (not less than) 30 minutes before the class
- PLEASE use an email that you can READ on your device from which you will Log In.
- It may take a few minutes for your ZOOM link to arrive by email (usually 1-15 minutes.)
- Open the ZOOM email and CLICK the link to get on the Zoom Session (5 to 15 min early)!