Ezra Center – Chicken Fajitas – Thursday, June 17 at 6pm EST
Thursday, June 17 from 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- Families with a Special Needs Individual are exclusively invited.
- Brought to you by the Ezra Center for People with Disabilities, and sponsored by Goidel Law Group LLC
- To attend, please accurately answer the qualifying question above the “Add to Cart” button, and complete your checkout.
Please join Chef Paula and Cooking With Stars as she shows our Ezra Center families how to make Chicken Fajitas at our next Family Cooking Night.
Chefs will marinate, slice, saute & stuff warm tortillas with juicy chicken & veggies plus your favorite toppings!
Wear your sombrero, dance along to our Mexican music, and let’s get this fiesta started!
- We will start cooking PROMPTLY at at 6:00 PM.
- Please register (not less than) 30 minutes before the class
- PLEASE use an email that you can READ on your device from which you will Log In.
- It may take a few minutes for your ZOOM link to arrive by email (usually 1-15 minutes.)
- Open the ZOOM email and CLICK the link to get on the Zoom Session (5 to 15 min early)!