Dec.28 (11am to 1pm) – Baking Boot Camp – Small Batch Brownies & Trail Mix Cookies
(was Monday December 28, from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
This workshop is 2 lessons in 2 hours:
Small Batch Brownies & Trail Mix Cookies
Small Batch Brownies
Have you ever just had that craving for something warm, chocolatey, chewy, & delish, but didn’t want to wait an hour to eat it?
Small Batch Brownies will have some of the usual pantry and fridge ingredients for brownies, but they will be baked in a 7×4 inch aluminum takeout pan. Baking time will only be 20 minutes, and then comes the sampling!
Trail Mix Cookies
Who doesn’t love a sweet, chewy & crunchy cookie? One of our favorites is Trail Mix Cookies!
What makes this cookie recipe really special is getting to add in your favorite dried fruits, nuts, seeds, and chips.
We are all in this together, and making new memories in our kitchens, as well as sharpening our life skills, are great ways to keep us connected!
- We will start cooking PROMPTLY at 10:00 AM.
- Please register (not less than) 30 minutes before the class
- PLEASE use an email that you can READ on your device from which you will Log In.
- It may take a few minutes for your ZOOM link to arrive by email (usually 1-15 minutes.)
- Open the ZOOM email and CLICK the link to get on the Zoom Session (5 to 15 min early)!